SCA LEAGUE 2014 - REGISTRATIONS OPEN
- All applications are to be received by 12pm on 27th December 2013. Any registrations received after the due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- All applications to be dropped off at the SCA mail box (next to the main gate) at the Kallang cricket ground. The mail box will be checked on all working days at 10am and 6pm. A receipt of the application form received will be sent by email to the convenor by the next working day.
- All applications must be accompanied with the cheque (Team registration fees) in favour of “Singapore Cricket Association” and ROS registration. Any applications without it will not be considered for participation in the 2014 league.
- The SCA approved grounds for teams without home grounds to get home ground affiliations are CSC, IA, Kallang, Yorker, Turf City A & B, and Cage Sports Park (Provisional approval provided by SCA). Contact details for the respective grounds are mentioned below.
- SCA League 2014 will accommodate 105 teams. After the registrations are closed the teams who had been part of 2013 League will be given first preference before accommodating the new teams.
- Any teams with outstanding payments to SCA from 2013 league will not be considered for the 2014 league.
Team Registration Fee:
Clubs S$750, Institutions - S$750, Corporates - S$ 1,000 per team
Player Registration Fee:
Clubs - Adults S$ 50 per registration. Students will be S$ 10.
Corporates – S1,500 per team. (If sporting 2 teams from the same company the higher division team will pay S$1,000 and the lower division will pay S$1,500).
Contact Details for Ground Affiliation:
CSC Gobi 9735 3429
IA Nanda Kumar 9735 2547
Yorker Dharmichand Mulewa 9873 3561
Turf City A Shehzad Haq 9737 5274
Turf City B Shehzad Haq 9737 5274
Cage Sports Park Shehzad Haq 9737 5274
Kallang Shanthan Reddy 9114 4890
Cage Sports Park can be used for Division 4, 5, 6 and corporate teams only.
For further details contact:
Pramodh Rajaat email@example.com
Shanthan Reddy at firstname.lastname@example.org